- SecureCRT and SecureFX 8.1.1 MacOSX
- Process Lasso Pro 126.96.36.1992 Multilingual + Portable
- Flashpaste 6.31 Multilingual Portable
- Microsoft Office 2016 Suite VL Standard for macOS - 15.33.0  64-bit
- Efficient Diary Pro 5.22 Build 529 Multilingual Portable
- Aiseesoft Total Video Converter v9.2.10 Multilingual (Portable)
- Autodesk PowerInspect 2018
- ActivePresenter Professional 6.1.0 Multilingual
- Windows KMS Activator Ultimate 2017 3.3
- Acronis True Image 2016 v19.0 Build 6589 Bootable ISO
- BrowseEmAll 9.0.0 Enterprise Server Studio Manual Edition
- Video Editor MovieMator 1.7.8 Mac OS X
- Aiseesoft Mxf Converter v9.2.10 Multilingual (Portable)
- Allavsoft Video Downloader Converter v188.8.131.5204 + Keygen
- Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.0.2349.0100 WinMacLnx
Surface Science Techniques By Gianangelo Bracco, Bodil Holst
English | EPUB | 2013 | 663 Pages ISBN : 3642342426 | 12.54 MB
The book describes the experimental techniques employed to study surfaces and interfaces. The emphasis is on the experimental method.
Professional Digital Compositing Essential Tools and Techniques
English | Size: 2.97 GB
After filming is done, digital compositors move in to manipulate color, retouch, and perform other behind-the-scenes tricks that are necessary to improve or finalize movies, games, and commercials. Now you can learn their secrets with this one-of-a-kind guide to digital compositing.
Professional animator and author Lee Lanier not only draws upon his own experience, he has also combed some of Hollywood's most active post-production houses in search of the best solutions. Learn valuable techniques, tricks, and more.
* Covers techniques for digital compositing including transformations, plate preparation, rotoscoping, advanced render passes, particle integration, 2.5D painting, HDRI, stereoscopy and more
* Shows you digital compositing techniques that can be applied to a variety of software tools, including After Effects and Nuke
* Includes a DVD with scenes, sample bitmaps, image sequences, and more
Portrait Photography - Classic Studio Lighting Techniques
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2 Hours | 836 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Classic studio lighting techniques & poses that professional portrait photographers use with simple flash photography
Duration 4h 15m Project Files Included MP4
Title: Cubebrush - Faster Illustration Techniques
Hey there! Here's my new tutorial covering the creation of "Coffee Break" from start to finish! The goal with this tutorial is to show you guys all the things I do to speed up my painting process and be able to finish a complicated piece like this in just under 14 hours.
Posing Techniques for Location Photography
Publisher: Amherst Media; PHOTOT edition (7 February 2008)
Language: English | ISBN-10: 1584282258 - ISBN-13: 978-1584282259 | 5 MB
This comprehensive guide to location portraits teaches the basics of good head-to-toe posing, indoors and out, and shows the classical approaches used throughout photographic history to create a pleasing rendition of the human form.
Multilingual, Portable, MacOSX, Converter, Autodesk, Professional, Edition, Edition, Magazine, Editor, Server, MACOSX, Wallpapers, Psychology, Global, Autumn, Helius, Downloader, Keygen, Photoshop, Allavsoft, Aiseesoft, Science, Microsoft, Analysis, Ultimate, Efficient, Windows, Understanding, Employment, Management, Express, Statistics, Pipeline, Wondershare, Artgraven, Secret, Dfmpro, Social, Companies
Show all tags
Show all tags