- ZD Soft Screen Recorder 10.4.2 Multilingual + Portable
- Tenorshare Windows Password Recovery Tool Professional 220.127.116.11 + Portable
- SSDkeeper Home / Professional / Server 1.0
- GameGuru v2017.03.31 ISO
- Acronis True Image 2016 19.0 Build 6589 Bootable ISO
- UltraMixer 5S Pro Entertain 5.1.6 Multilingual
- Windows KMS Activator Ultimate 2017 v3.3
- FastPictureViewer Professional 1.9.360.0 Multilingual
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 Integrated April 2017 Full Activated
- Autodesk Alias Concept v2018 (x64) ISO
- Groove3 How Drum Grooves Control the Genre of Music TUTORiAL
- Groove3 Creating a Natural Drum Sampler TUTORiAL
- Groove3 iZotope RX 6 Explained TUTORiAL
- Lick Library Mastering The Blues Part Two By Levi Clay (2017)
- Lick Library Classic Albums Led Zeppelin IV By Danny Gill (2017)
Packt Publishing - Getting Started with Unity 2D Game Development
Duration: 1h 56m | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 1 ch | 503 MB
Genre: eLearning, Programming | Language: English
by Dr. Ashley Godbold
Publisher: Packt Publishing
Release Date: January 2017
Topics: Game Development
Get started with Unity by making classic games and improve your 2D game development skills.
About This Video
Provide a strong foundation for 2D game development.
Equip viewers with the skills necessary to program procedurally generated games.
Demonstrate how to publish games to the Web and various mobile devices.
This video will help you build 2D games in Unity using the engine's 2D technologies based on Version 5.x.
You will be shown how to get up-and-running with Unity 5.4.1, including the basic steps to choose the appropriate edition and install the software. You will also be shown how to find older versions of Unity and learn about the key differences compared to previous versions.
To start with, you will learn the introductory information needed to work in Unity 2D game development. The video describes the process of setting up a project in 2D mode, covers the use of 2D sprites, discusses ways to access 2D objects via code, and explains the basics of the User Interface. It then covers the very first game genre-text adventure-and you will go on to create an example of this with the various elements discussed earlier in the chapter.
Once you reach the end and have produced a text adventure game, you can go back to the challenges included in each chapter and use them to improve the game and your 2D game development skills!
Packt Publishing Getting Started With Unity 2d Game Development Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Packt Publishing Getting Started With Unity 2d Game Development Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.
Members of Guest cannot leave comments.
Multilingual, Professional, Windows, Groove, Server, Photoshop, Portable, Beginners, Creating, Building, AutoCAD, TUTORiAL, Application, Lighting, Network, Advanced, Applications, Mobile, Editor, Business, Computer, Development, Hacking, Started, Getting, Management, Course, Exploring, Wordpress, Training, Library, Drawing, Physics, Wallpapers, Particle, Autodesk, Bootable, Create, Acronis, Testing
Show all tags
Show all tags